11.13.2008

Cha Cha Skittles!

So, I'm now an employee of Cha Cha. So far I have made $20.10. Supposedly I can make up to $12 and hour. It's great though, I can answer questions in between writing blogs like this, surfing the net, watching TV, etc. The plan is to try to earn enough money to go to Holden Village over Spring Break. Anyone else want to do Cha Cha or go to Holden Village? Well Lemme know. $20.40 now.

I thought I would now leave you with this. I have been a sucker for humorous commercials lately, and this one really got me. Enjoy


via videosift.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

just wanted to let you know I'm now caught up on reading your blogs =)

I want to go to holden village. You should make twice as much money so i can go too.

Love
Tiff

meg said...

i've made $25 so far!!! Haha, how wonderful.

R.W. Shipshape said...

That commercial was so sexual!