12.26.2008

This is too good.

The more I live life, the more I become an animal person. I fear that if I continue the progress I've been making, then I'll be one of those shut-ins that has like 34 cats, 13 dogs, 18 birds, a dozen gerbils and perhaps, finally, a Tibetan Fox.

Anyway, below is an example of why I love animals more and more.


PS- Me and my old roommate, Tom, were watching CNN last night. They had a special about shark fin soup. Now I've heard about the horrible process, but its nothing compared to actually seeing people, pull up a shark long enough to saw of its fins and then dump its bloody stump back into the ocean. I Recommend never watching such a process . . . however, I'm still posting a video of it.

2 comments:

Liz.EJ.Lizzard.Elizabeth. said...

Why would you post something like that! (i didn't watch it) but the dag was funny. one more reason why dogs rule over cats!

margomay said...

you were roomates with tom?