12.19.2008

This Confessional Corner thing.

So my roommate Luke appears to have spent the better part of the day writing this post; his confession about his sweet tooth, specifically sugar cookies with icing. And whadya know, two plates of sugar cookies appear on our doorstep a few hours later addressed to Luke.

Apparently blogging is like rubbing a magic lamp. Unfortunately Luke made the mistake of only wishing for one thing - me, I'm going for all three.

Confessional Corner thing #1 that I would like to appear on my doorstep:

Yes, I already have an older model, but you can touch this one. Like on the screen. And it responds with tuneage. Awesomeness.

Confessional Corner thing #2 that I would like to appear on my doorstep:

Perhaps you saw this animal on another post of mine. Ever since I first saw one, I've been thinking of how to make one my own. Apparently I don't have to anymore, all I need to do is rub the blogging lamp and the blogger genie delivers me one.

Confessional Corner thing #3 that I would like to appear on my doorstep (and everyones):

Anyone that has 3 wishes has to use their last one for a selfless reason, or else their third one backfires and makes them worse off than they were before. Therefore, I am wishing for World Peace.

NOW BRING ALL THIS TO MY DOORSTEP NOW BLOGGER GENIE!

1 comments:

luke said...

tyler i can't believe you would flat out ask for people to do things for you on your blog. that is so demanding. no but seriously i actually didn't think i was going to get cookies. i was thoroughly surprised. tyler you actually have to confess something--not just write something you want!

either way, seems like someone is a little jealous! sheesh, and i even let you have some!