7.05.2009

Oh no, Timothy Hay. Please no more Timothy Hay.

So in the last 10 days I've had a lot happen.

I got swine flu. Didn't realize it until the staff member who had the same symptoms passed out and quit breathing in Chipotle.

I survived Swine Flu.

I got Pneumonia.

I survived Pneumonia (With meds).

I became a huge fan of "30 Rock" while surviving the stated sicknesses.

I cried many different kinds of cries and hugged many different kinds of hugs (In all honesty, this is probably what gave the swine flu I had to 3 other staff).

I've done a lot more . . . but thats enough to tell about for 10 days, right?

2500 miles (driving) and counting so far this summer.

And I'm in Love.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I LOVE YOU TOOOOOOOOOOO! =)

R.W. Shipshape said...

Whoa! That is a lot.

My friend has a co-worker that got swine flu. We joked that she should make a shirt that reads, "I know somebody with swine flu." And I thought that she was a celebrity!

Anonymous said...

i have the swine too! isn't it great!??

benjamincapps said...

This is a wonderful synopsis of a month and a half. It would have never happened in delaware.