8.25.2009

Bel and the Dragon

So life is good.

The East Coast was great, but KC is better.

I was the last one to move into the church, to complete the 9.

I hope to have a video tour of the church we're living in soon. Its fantastic.

I realized the other day how blessed I am. I am literally living in a mansion with 8 of my best friends, serving the Lord in a neighborhood that needs an example of his kingdom . . . I just pray that we can be that.

Currently there is a bat in our big room right outside of my room. Hes been flying laps and now hes just been sitting still on our wall for about the last 15 minutes.

I found a new favorite band of mine, but I spent about an hour trying to figure out how to put it on my blog like Luke does, but I failed miserably. Therefore you just get a link.

Nathan Asher And The Infantry


Fortunately the song I would have put on is the very first one on his Myspace.

So listen to it and love it.

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

that's a tyler band. I like it but mostly because it makes me think of you. =)